Upgrade to ECC6 SWEINST table issue

Davis, Matthew Matthew.Davis at pearson.com
Thu Dec 20 11:56:55 EST 2007

Hi there,

We are currently in the middle of a 4.6C to ERP6 [ECC6] upgrade, and we
have come across a big workflow related issue. It seems there is a flaw
in the upgrade process, whereby entries in SWEINST are not successfully
dealt with, causing existing workflow documents to 'hang' post upgrade.

Using the WUG, I found a recommendation that applying notes #1019080
Poor RSWFEVTXPRA performance and #1082490 XPRA RSWFEVTXPRA does not
convert all instance, having removed the step from the XPRA upgrade
section, applying the note and then running RSWFEVTXPRA will fix this
issue.

Can anyone confirm they have successfully used this method and have gone
live, without any issue to ERP6, using the above fix for the SWEINST
entries? Deadlines are tight, and we'll only get one test at this before
go-live. It'd be reassuring to know others have tried, and succeeding in
an upgrade using this method.

Many thanks,
Matthew.

This email may contain confidential material. If you were not an
intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies.
This email was sent by a company within the corporate group owned
by Pearson plc, registered office at 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL,
registered in England and Wales with company number 53723 and
VAT number GB 278 5371 21.