Reset Release Approval of Parked Documents

Mark Peterson markpeterson.sap at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 12:20:45 EST 2007

Hi All,

Thanks for all your answers and suggestions I have come this far.

I want to reset the release of a Parked Document and start the release
process again if the following data in the document changes

Vendor No
Cost Center
G/L Account
Amount

I am really not sure about how to do that. We got four transactions in IMG
for that OBWH, OBWK, OBWI and OBWG. I don't know which transaction to use
and what fields to enter there and what's the incomplete checkbox for?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Regards,
Mark