Adobe Interactive Form

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Dec 12 20:09:29 EST 2007

Hi Sudir,
This is NOT a workflow question and is not suitable for this forum.  Please use the appropriate SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe forum at sdn.sap.com.
Regards,
Jocelyn

________________________________

From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu on behalf of Sudhir Pargaonkar
Sent: Thu 13/12/2007 4:20 AM
To: sap-wug at mit.edu
Subject: Adobe Interactive Form

Hi All,

We are using a scenario where an Adobe Interactive Form will be emailed to Field Service Engineer as an attachment.

When we create the form and try to test, after clicking on "Print Preview", system just shows busy icon and nothing happens. After debugging, realized that function module "FPCOMP_CREATE_PDX" used to create PDF form is hanging. We can not run the program that calls form function module and returns pdf form to be sent as attachment, since this program also hangs at this function module.

I guess, we are missing something in our ADS configuration or need to apply some OSS notes. Can anyone shed some light on this?

We are using SAP ECC 6.0

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Sudhir Pargaonkar