Adobe Interactive Form

Sudhir Pargaonkar pargov at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 12:20:45 EST 2007

Hi All,

We are using a scenario where an Adobe Interactive Form will be emailed to
Field Service Engineer as an attachment.

When we create the form and try to test, after clicking on "Print Preview",
system just shows busy icon and nothing happens. After debugging, realized
that function module "FPCOMP_CREATE_PDX" used to create PDF form is hanging.
We can not run the program that calls form function module and returns pdf
form to be sent as attachment, since this program also hangs at this
function module.

I guess, we are missing something in our ADS configuration or need to apply
some OSS notes. Can anyone shed some light on this?

We are using SAP ECC 6.0

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Sudhir Pargaonkar