Difference between Amount Release and Account Assignment Approval

Yogesh Patil Yogesh.Patil at us.fujitsu.com
Wed Dec 12 14:32:20 EST 2007

Hi Mark,
             It all depends on the business process and no of levels of approval required .Yes those are the configs to be done.In my case there was only one level approval required with approvers maintained in a z table having the following data :Dollar value,level,approver1,approver 2,manager (in case of escalation).I have copied  both the  main and the subworkflow to suit the custom requirement.let me knowwhat exactly the approval process is ?.

Thanks,
Yogesh