Park Document Release

Mustajab mustajab_vnb at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 10:53:55 EST 2007

Hi Mark,

I think you can make use of a custom workflow to carry out the approval process without making use of Release Procedures. As said by Florin and Andy you can start the workflow with the event FIPP.Assigned. You will have to keep track of the approvals/rejections of the parked document in a custom Ztable. And if once all the approvals are done you can post the invoice or if rejected you can delete the parked document. You would need to handle parked documents deleted because of rejections.

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards,
Mustajab