HTTP-Errors in Approval Step for Standard Task TS50000075

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Tue Dec 4 06:01:47 EST 2007

Hi Baerbel,

As far as the WUG/SDN question goes, there is a certain overlap. SDN is
driven by points so if you want a quick answer post there. WUG is driven
by interest and enthusiasm, so if you want a good answer post here. It all
depends on your question and it's complexity/urgency really. Nothing
stopping you from posting in both (though a small PS. note would be nice).

To your question: It sounds like your web service handlers aren't setup.
Txn WF_HANDCUST should do the trick - it's mostly auto-generated but you
may need some basis input for hostnames etc. It's also reasonably well
documented.

Hope that helps, shout back if not.
Cheers,
Mike