Error in receiving Event for WS2000075( PO release WF)-- i m sure you have seen this too many times

jimmy sun jjsun02 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 14:10:46 EDT 2007

did you check out oss notes 595732 and 597784?

  Regards,
  jimmy

Praveen johri <praveenjohri at gmail.com> wrote:
    Hi All,

  I am the only one left at the floor and it seems i cant think any far, therefore first of all my apologies for this silly question and i tried googling but couldn't find any archeive related to this.

  I have just activated the standard workflow for PO release WS2000075. Whenever the event is raised, receiver goes into error giving
  ""Import container contains errors (are any obligatory elements missing?)""...( i m sure you have seen this too many times )

  I have tried to do a new event binding with all the necessary parameters, generated the run time version and synchronized the buffers..

  Still, getting the same problem.....Any pointers????

  We are on SAP ECC 6.0 &
  SAP_BASIS 700 0012 SAPKB70012
--
Have Fun!!
Praveen Johri

"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right!"     --Henry Ford