Error in receiving Event for WS2000075( PO release WF)-- i m sure you have seen this too many times

Praveen johri praveenjohri at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 13:30:29 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I am the only one left at the floor and it seems i cant think any far,
therefore first of all my apologies for this silly question and i tried
googling but couldn't find any archeive related to this.

I have just activated the standard workflow for PO release WS2000075.
Whenever the event is raised, receiver goes into error giving
""Import container contains errors (are any obligatory elements
missing?)""...( i m sure you have seen this too many times )

I have tried to do a new event binding with all the necessary parameters,
generated the run time version and synchronized the buffers..

Still, getting the same problem.....Any pointers????

We are on SAP ECC 6.0 &
SAP_BASIS 700 0012 SAPKB70012
--
Have Fun!!