Bid Invitation workflow waiting status

vijay srikanth vijay_d15 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 22 10:51:32 EDT 2007

Hi,

For some reason my SRM BADI Workflow for bid invitation goes into waiting status, and if I look at SWWIDH table the system is inserting an entry with a requested start time of 31/12/9999....
The same Bid when copied and created into a new one goes through fine without requiring approvals. This happens now and then, without a regular pattern. All the tasks have general task attribute etc. Can anybody please let me know if they have faced similar problems, and how they have solved it?

Regards,
Vijay