EBP Goods Confirmation Approval

vijay srikanth vijay_d15 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 21 11:51:45 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm working with the standard workflow for goods confirmation in SRM WS10400002. I was just wondering what's the standard behaviour of the workflow. Does the approval go to the requestor field in the shopping cart? (Looks like it because I can't find any BADI/Rules in the workflow tempalte that calculate head of the organizational unit etc..for agent determination and the only user that seems to be getting the confirmation approval is the requestor partner in the shopping cart) The AGENTS_001 workflow container seems to be having the approval agent...

What if the creator of the goods confirmation is same as the requestor of the shopping cart? Can anybody throw some light on this.
Regards,
Vijay