Purchase Req - Multiple Release codes

Stephane Bailleul bailleuls at numericable.fr
Mon Aug 20 15:21:05 EDT 2007

Hi Prashanthi,

If you are using a custom workflow containing the logic of the workflow and
not following the MM customizing then you should create two event

PR Created and PR significantly change (where you define when you want the
PR change to be submitted to workflow)

Also don’t forget to put a waiting event in order to stop workflow instance
already started if a significant change has been done

I hope this help

Cheers

Stephane