Archiving

yves.lebacq@skynet.be yves.lebacq at skynet.be
Mon Aug 20 13:19:19 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm just coming back from my holidays, hope not to late for answers to you.
You can not reload the already archived work item, it is not like IDOC or others objects.
To archive, use the transaction SARA, WORKITEM as object.
The way to archive is really easy to find in sap help portal and OSS note.
We are archiving the workitems since 6 months ago and everything is going right.

Just pay attention when you archive objects attached to a workflow:
i.e. let think you archive the IDOCs objects first, and one of these IDOC is an object included in an active workflow, you will havev some problem with it.

For your information, workitems are only archived if the main workitem has its status completed, cancelled or deleted. I mean if a sub workflow has its status 'COMPLETED' but the main workflow is not yet completed, not one workitem will be archived.

Hope this help you.
Do no hesitate to reach me in case of questions.

Cheers.

Yves

Hi All,Can anybody help me in archiving the UWL workitems ? Also help me in how to load already archived items?Thanks for your help in Advance.Thank youSrinivas_________________________________________________________________Tried the new MSN Messenger? It’s cool! Download now. http://messenger.msn.com/Download/Default.aspx?mkt=en-in