WS14000134 for Item based parallel Shopping Cart Approval

Ute Moog ute.moog at enowa-consulting.com
Mon Aug 20 15:15:53 EDT 2007

Dear all,

I am trying to implement item based parallel workflow WS14000134 for Shopping cart  , where the responsibilities are defined by a customer table, based on cost center.

I implemented the BADI and if I test the BADI, I get the correct entries for approvers, approval objects and approval items.

When I then try to test the method BUS4101 NEXTDYNAMICAPPROVERGET, based on a workflow I started , no approvers , objects etc. are returned.
I do supply what the binding suggests:
    ApprovalIndex             1
    ReqNo
    Guid (empty)
    ObjectType                 BUS2121
    Task                           WS14000134
    WorkitemId                WI_Id of the task running to use BUS4101 NEXTDYNAMICAPPROVERGET.

This happens with ApprovalIndex 1, so right at the beginning.
I have tried to debug , but I guess do not quite understand, what they try to do.
My Workflow container Approverlist is still empty, as the workflow just started. But I do not see where they would actually fill the apporvers anywhere, as the call BBP_WFL_DIN_APPR_BY_RULE_GET only imports EV_NO_FURTHER_APPROVAL.

We are working on SRM 5.50 Patch level 7.

Any hint is appreciated.

Thanks Ute