Task with AFTER method question

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Fri Aug 17 10:04:22 EDT 2007

I have a task with a bor-method as a secondary method.
After MUCH fuss with the buffers I almost got what I want.

In a the task when you use an object-method that has Exceptions
you can see these exceptions in the Outcomes and take
action. i.e. not a before / after method.

I removed the method from the main task, put in a void BG method,
(testing)
then moved that same method to a secondary method.
I do not get these exceptions added to the Outcomes when
in a secondary method.

Any ideas how to handle exceptions from a secondary method?

Rick Sample
SAP Business Workflow Developer
Graybar, Inc.