Outlook Integration-Problem

Swathi_Devireddy Swathi_Devireddy at satyam.com
Fri Aug 17 03:05:23 EDT 2007

Hi,
I have 2 workflows in Production which are integrated with outlook for
workitems.

Initially there was one workflow with outlook integration .
I had scheduled a job for every 30 mins with Step calling RSWUWFML2 with
collective message and checkbox checked for Workflow Entry.
Checkbox ticked for new workitems only

This was working fine.

After this the second workflow was moved to production and another job
was scheduled with a diff variant which was one message per work
item.This job runs for every 5 mins.
Checkbox ticked for new workitems only
This is working fine but first one doesn't work after this job is
scheduled.

The problem I am facing now is the job which used to run every 30 mins
is not sending mails for work items created during that period
eventhough there are new workitems created.

Any solution will be appreciated.

Regards,
Swathi.

DISCLAIMER: