ECC 6 technical upgrade from 4.6c

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Fri Aug 17 02:10:05 EDT 2007

Hi Sherie,

You might want to look at this one again:
you can bind from a specified element to an unspecified element, but not the other way around

You actually can bind the other way around if you set the right flags on the bindings - note that the binding arrow now gets you access to lots of special settings here.

Regards,
Jocelyn