Shopping cart Item workflow with WS14500015

Stephane Bailleul bailleuls at numericable.fr
Tue Aug 14 07:40:31 EDT 2007

Hi Sandeep,

Does this problem only happen with the 3rd approver ? (there is a total of 4
you said, so in fact the 3rd approver is as the 2nd and 1st approver, so
nothing should change)

Have you checked all the approval step are they exactly the same ?

Change the security level to 0 (I think it is 0 never restart) and do a
test.

Are you approving the whole shopping cart or only items ?

Do you have a delivery date in the past ?

Cheers

Stephane