How to 'download' methods from a class into a file?

Cristiana D'Agosto cristiana.dagosto at au1.ibm.com
Sun Aug 12 01:10:10 EDT 2007

Thanks!

"Mike Pokraka" <asap at workflowconnections.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
08/08/2007 07:15 PM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

cc

Subject
Re: How to 'download' methods from a class into a file?

Same thing works for classes: Use unformatted output and exclude the doc
and summary. A minor difference is that you will need to go to your spool
(System->own spool req) and save it from there.

If the purpose is for later upload/transfer then you can also use SapLink
to download it into XML format:
http://code.google.com/p/saplink/

Enjoy,
Mike

On Wed, August 8, 2007 2:04 am, Cristiana D'Agosto wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> we are in ECC 6.0
>
> I wonder if anyone knows how to 'download' the methods/attributes from a
> class into a file?
>
> If I was to download a BOR into a file, I would go to SWO1, enter the
> object type, go to meu path: Object Type > Print, check all boxes, and
> click the Print Preview button - from the print preview screen, menu
path:
> Goto > List Display, then menu path: System > List > Save > Local File
>
> Does anyone know if I can do something similar for a Class?
>
> Much thanks and regards,
>
> Cristiana

Mike Pokraka
Senior Consultant