Container element of type BAPIRETURN does not get set

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 12:18:37 EDT 2007

When you're debugging, and you perform the Set can you see the data in the
container?? The container is just an internal table at runtime after all.

To confirm if there is something funny about the dictionary structure you're
using, copy it to a Z version in the dictionary and use that in your
Container/Method element definitions.

Also is this the only thing being passed out?? Are there other export
parameters which are working? If it is the only one, try a simple hard coded
'X' in a element defined on Boole-Boole.