Deadline monitoring - Multiple level escation

Kesari Katakam kesari.katakam at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 16:05:30 EDT 2007

Hi Akshay,

may be you can try the below steps ( this considers the repetetive reminders
)  :

1) Put a fork with two branches, One for the work items and another a dummy
branch.

2) In  branch 1, you send the workitem to the actual user. ( set the
deadline for this )

3) In Branch 2, you put a condition called if escalation = 'X' , then send
the workitem to the manager. ( set the deadline for this also if needed )

4) Put a flag for making a flag that the approvaldone = 'X'  after the
workitem step in both the cases in Step 3 and Step 4

5) The End conition to the FORK would be

            a) two of the two mails getting answered .
            b) Or approvaldone = 'X'

6) Put the above 5 steps in a loop until ( for repetetive reminder ) . The
condition for this would be approvaldone = 'X'.

regards
Kesari.

On 4/28/07, akshay.bhagwat at wipro.com <akshay.bhagwat at wipro.com> wrote:

>  Hello All,
>
> I have a requirement as follows, pls suggest / guide for the soluiton:
>
> In my scenario, I have to use the deadline monitoring. If approver does
> not act upon work item  for 2 days, I have to escalate and send the work
> item to next escation level.
> Also another point is that while work item is sent to next level, work
> item should be available in previous approval level.
> And when it is acted upon by any approver, then it should be removed
> from Inbox of approver's on other levels or on the same level .
>
> Awaitng your help.
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regds,
>
> Akshay Bhagwat

> this message and any attachments.

> should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
> by this email.
>
> www.wipro.com

Residence:

Firnhaber Straße 3