TS00007869 - ArchiveLink workflow not working 10% of time after upgrade to ERP2005

Carolyn Fuller fuller at MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 17 20:10:53 EDT 2007

Hi,

This past weekend we went live with our upgrade from 4.6c to ERP2005.
Our ArchiveLink functionality is using a workflow that was copied
from TS00007869. It is associated with a method that is a slight
variation on ImageAssign.

When we UAT tested this workflow under ERP2005, it worked but we
tested on relatively small number of scanned invoices. Today, our
first day in production, about 10% of the images fail to link to
their documents. None of our actual workflows indicate a problem.
They all indicate "Completing event 'IMAGE->ASSIGNED' received."

Any ideas how I can troubleshoot this? What could cause an
intermittent failure to link document and image? I'm at a loss as to
what my next steps should be.

---
Carolyn Fuller
Massachusetts Institute of Technology