Auto Forwarding

Susan Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Tue Apr 17 18:50:32 EDT 2007

Lalisan,

Have you tried going into your Business Workplace, and choosing
Settings>Office Settings.  There will be a pop-up and one of the tabs
will be 'Auto-Forwarding'.  You can choose to reset your own
autoforwarding, or, at the bottom of the pop-up, choose 'Other User'.
This will bring up a screen with some admin data on the other user, and
you can choose 'Reset' from there.  Check with your Basis folks if you
do not get the Other User button; that would be authorization related.

Good luck,
Sue

PS: And Thanks Chris for the excellent demo of SO16!