GUI 7.1 Dumps & WS14000076

Jeffrey A. Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Tue Apr 17 14:46:23 EDT 2007

All,

   Has anyone successfully downloaded the GUI 7.1 to use on Vista? I loaded it on a Vista computer & a WIN2000 computer & I keep getting dumps when working in the WF Graphical Builder. While I'm here inquiring, has anyone had the Standard SAP WS14000076 be loaded in the system with no Versions or Steps?

Thanx,

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business-Workflow, LLC
Voice: (732) 355-0123
Fax:     (509) 757-4144
Email: Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Web:  www.Business-Workflow.com

   The information contained in this message maybe privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If the Reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error and would like to be removed from any future mailings from this Sender, please hit 'Reply' to this email with "REMOVE" in the Subject line.