How to integrate a BSP in a workflow step?

Breslavets Sergey sergey.breslavets at volvo.com
Tue Apr 17 12:54:46 EDT 2007

Hi Patric,

you can generate an iview from your bsp and then setup the visualization
(SWFVISU) for the task to point to the PCD location for the iview, then
re-register workitems for uwl (function in the portal system admin).
After that your bsp should start automatically when you execute your
workitem from UWL.

do you plan to run the workitems from sapgui as well? there are
different way the workitem is executed from uwl and from sapgui inbox.
if you plan to use sapgui inbox as well then you'd need to have your
task method to call your bsp and take care of sso.

also, your bsp application has to handle all the workitem operations
(lock, unlock, complete, etc.)

hope this help,
Serge