Automatic refresh (SWU_OBUF) -vs- system performance

Barr, Chris chris.barr at lmco.com
Wed Apr 11 16:15:13 EDT 2007

We gave SWU_OBUF to users that were making org structure changes. They
use it after they make an org structure change and we have not seen any
performance issues. I don't know how often they use it though, maybe
once or twice a day.

Chris Barr

Lockheed Martin - Enterprise Information Systems

1801 State Route 17C MD 0751, Owego, NY 13827

607-658-4095

chris.barr at lmco.com