problem at Prod Environment

Glauber Magalhaes glaubermag at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 9 16:56:40 EDT 2007

Hi Gurus,

I have a workflow process wich execute ok at development enviroment, but
when I try to execute this at production enviroment the process doesn't work

I ran the diagnostic and I saw some dumps at abap´s programs (Message Type
X) but they have the same version at development eviroment and I don´t have
this problem there.

I need some ideas, someone knows what configurantions do I need to check in
production against development ? WE20 or something else ??

Thanks and regards,