Workflow RFC error

praveen rajendran praveen.rajen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 13:27:14 EDT 2007

Hi,
 We have transported all requests from DEV to QA and there the initial
configuration were not set completely, esp, the RFC destination. When we
executed it, it locked the WF-BATCH user automatically. And when we unlocked
and executed SWUB to synchronize passwords, it shows an error "Language
cannot be defined for RFC destination" I have no idea, why this error
occurs. Never ran into this issue before. Can anyone throw some light on
this? It's urgent. Timely help would be appreciated.

--
Thanks and Regards,
PB