How to Implement the BADI BBP_WFL_APPROVE_BADI for WS14500015

Nash John emailtonash at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 14:08:02 EDT 2007

Arghadip,

yes the BAdi get "connected" to your workflow once activated. but don't
forget to set start condition also to activate your workflow.
What is your scanario?. To get sample code

1.SE18  then select the radio button 'BAdi'    then insert
'BBP_WFL_APPROVE_BADI' in text box.
2.in the menu 'enhancement implementation'->display , gives you same code.

-Nash