ECC 6.0 -- Deleting workflow items in Business Workplace

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 05:15:56 EDT 2006

I dunno about rarely used. I'm a bit of a fan. And it's actually one area
where the UWL is nicer as it provides a nice and obvious 'Reject' button as
opposed to SBWP which you need to dig it out from under the obscure icon
menu (of course the lack of Advance with Dialog to allow entry of a
rejection reason takes the shine off...)

Have fun,
Mark