UWL Alternative without EP?

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Mon Sep 25 11:17:05 EDT 2006

Hi Alon,

Good point, but it should be web based as it will integrate into something
bigger. I have looked at third-party alternatives that let you action work
items from your email :-)

In fact it should be like UWL and do everything the UWL does and more. But
it shall not run on EP.

I can see this is going to be fun.

Thanks,
Mike