Rule for excluded agents in tasks

Baunach, Natasha R natasha.r.baunach at intel.com
Fri Sep 22 13:32:09 EDT 2006

Hello,

Before opening as OSS message, I thought I would check with workflow
experts from this group.  I have checked existing messages but did not
see anything relevant.  I have a requirement where I may need to use
rule resolution to determine excluded agents.  However, I do not see how
a rule can be used for excluded agents.  It seems that I can only use
workflow containers or attributes of business object in the excluded
agents.  Is this normal behavior?

We are on ECC 6.0, SAP_BASIS 7.0, support pack 7.

Thanks,

Natasha