Credit release

lianghuan.x.hu@accenture.com lianghuan.x.hu at accenture.com
Thu Sep 21 11:05:41 EDT 2006

Hi Ed:

I guess that you do not have to use workflow to send a message. Check to
see if you can use BSC (Business Communication Service).

But if you want to use workflow, you might want to try the following:

First you need an event. So create ZBUS2032 as the subtype of BUS2032
and create an event ZBUS2032.CreditHold.

Then you want the system to fire the event when credit hold happens.
This can be done via the change document. Use t-code  SM34 for
SWECDCLUST. Use VERKBELEG as the change document object, enter BUS2032
for business object type and CreditHold for event, then have the On
Change selected. And enter your condition, for example: VBUK-CMGST =
'B'. This configuration says: when the the overall status of credit
checks of a sales order changes from anything to B (Credit Hold), the
event ZBUS2032- CREDITHOLD will fire.

3. Build up your workflow using ZBUS2032- CREDITHOLD  as the triggering
event.

Good luck!
Larry Hu