adding entry to workflow container after error

workflow99@aol.com workflow99 at aol.com
Thu Sep 21 09:55:53 EDT 2006

  John,

 You can also do this from SWIA/SWI1 provided you have the right authorizations and the element is available in the container. Display the WI log. Click on the top level WI (WF) to display, Then use Menu path Goto-> Technical workitem display. On this screen, select menu option Edit->Change. Depending on your release of SAP, you should see a button for Edit Container on th e App toolbar or in the left hand pane. (we normally do this at the top level WI - mostly because the user did not follow instructions and the step did not return the required variables). If I remember right, this is logged in the Technical Log of the workflow.
    Best Regards,
 Ramki Maley.