Automatic forwarding and RSWUWFML2

Paul.Bakker@osr.treasury.qld.gov.au Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au
Wed Sep 20 17:49:22 EDT 2006

Ruben,

   Sorry, I don't understand why you need to use 'automatic forwarding'.
The program RSWUWFML2 will send the notification to the user's email
address, as specified in SU3. It does not send messages to your SAP mail
inbox, so there is nothing to forward.

hope this helps,
Paul

|         |           Ruben Baldassarri|
|         |           <rbaldassarri at yah|
|         |           oo.com.ar>       |
|         |           sap-wug-bounces at m|
|         |           it.edu           |
|         |           20/09/2006 12:26 |
|         |           "SAP Workflow    |
|         |           Users' Group"    |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                        |
  |       To:       SAP-WUG at mit.edu                                                                                        |
  |       cc:                                                                                                              |
  |       Subject:  Automatic forwarding and RSWUWFML2                                                                     |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to set up notifications by external mail
whenever a user has a task in his/her workplace.
The idea is to do it on a subscription basis, so I
intend to use report RSWUWFML2 with automatic
forwarding.

The problem is that when I try to add my email address
in SBWP->Office settings->Automatic forwarding it
won't let me because 'The forwarder and the recipient
are identical'.
I guess this is because i have this address loaded in
SU3 as it is needed for other processes.

Is there any other way to set up automatic forwarding?
Or am I missing something here?

Thanks in advance,
Ruben

Only an individual or entity who is intended to be a recipient of this e-mail may access or use the information contained in this e-mail or any of its attachments.  Opinions contained in this e-mail or any of its attachments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Queensland Treasury.

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged and the subject of copyright.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Queensland Treasury immediately and erase all copies of the e-mail and the attachments.  Queensland Treasury uses virus scanning software.  However, it is not liable for viruses present in this e-mail or in any attachment.