Automatic forwarding and RSWUWFML2

Ruben Baldassarri rbaldassarri at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Sep 20 11:26:32 EDT 2006

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to set up notifications by external mail
whenever a user has a task in his/her workplace.
The idea is to do it on a subscription basis, so I
intend to use report RSWUWFML2 with automatic
forwarding.

The problem is that when I try to add my email address
in SBWP->Office settings->Automatic forwarding it
won't let me because 'The forwarder and the recipient
are identical'.
I guess this is because i have this address loaded in
SU3 as it is needed for other processes.

Is there any other way to set up automatic forwarding?
Or am I missing something here?

Thanks in advance,
Ruben

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.