Virtual attribute is not showing in task description

Sandip Jana sandip.jana at in.ibm.com
Mon Sep 18 22:01:19 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have created a virtual attribute in my custom business object. Then I am
trying to use this virtual attribute in a task description. But it is not
showing up. I checked the workflow log; there the object attribute has
proper value. I have tested the business object and the virtual attribute
is coming up with a value. But when I am using the same attribute in the
task description, it is not showing anything. If I use a database field
attribute, then it is is showing up properly in the task description.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sandip