Restrictions on Substitution in SBWP

prasath natesan prasathnatesan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 11:17:29 EDT 2006

Hi All,

I have a situation where I need to restrict the substitutes that are listed
at the Maintain substitute screen in SBWP. Right now the list gives the list
of all users in the system and hence the user will be able to substitute
anyone in the system. I need the person to be able to see only his peers and
superiors in the list available for substitution.

I have searched in the WUG archives to only find that this cannot be done.
Will the person who receives the workitem be able to execute the task even
if he is not one of the possible agents? The threads that I found are also
very old hence I am not aware of the current situation. Is there any other
way of achieving this? *We are at ECC 5.0*

Thanks,
Prasath N