Agents of Rejected SC Cart - RESOLVED

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Fri Sep 15 11:41:24 EDT 2006

All,

This issue has been resolved.

For whatever reason, the web transaction BBPSC08 (Employee inbox) will not allow just anyone to
process the rejected Shopping Cart in SRM 5.0.  I believe, under the covers, that it calls BBPSC04
(Check Status) and this transaction prohibits changes to a cart by anyone except for the Shopper, or
the person they bought on behalf of.

In our scenarios, sometimes a rejected cart should be routed back to a previous level of approvers
for corrections.  I corrected the issue by creating a new task which calls the web transaction
BBPSC07 (Typically an 'Approve' transaction) and ensuring that the workitem text indicated Rejection
instead of approval.

We have also implemented BBP_WFL_SECUR_BADI to determine what BBP_WFL_SECURITY level should be,
based on the classification of the task (Approval or Rejection) and the 'role' of the agents.

For example, LEVEL1 approvers can change a cart when it comes to them for approval.  This is passed
into the task container and when the BADI is called, it looks at this container element, and sets
the BBP_WFL_SECURITY to 4 (changes allowed).  However, LEVEL2 approvers should *not* be allowed to
change the cart; they must just approver or reject it.  The BADI sets the BBP_WFL_SECURITY to 1 in
this case.

In the case of rejection, the BADI sets the security level to 4 so that the recipients of this task
(calling BBPSC07 now) can change and resubmit the cart.

Phew.  I hope this saves somebody needless heartache.

BTW.  I did turn on that BBP_WFL_EMPL_WI_BADI (which had the code:   overwrite_syst_behaviour = 'X')
and it didn't appear to do anything.  So I still wonder what it does.

Happy WF-ing,
Sue

--
Susan R. Keohan