Agents of Rejected SC Cart

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Wed Sep 13 09:22:19 EDT 2006

This is a custom role, just for me.  You can get friendly with your Basis folks to develop on for
you, Kjetil.

Seriously though, has anybody tried to route the Rejected SC task to anyone other than the SC
creator in SRM ?   Has anyone had issues with this ?  SRM  is very sneaky in that many things are
coded as constants and contained in includes, and this controls the way the screens look and act.

Any help is, as always, greatly appreciated.
Sue

--
Susan R. Keohan
SAP Workflow Developer