MM no release strategy alarm workflow.

"Schrader N., Claude (Enap Refinerías) "Schrader N., Claude (Enap Refinerías)
Thu Sep 14 11:57:40 EDT 2006

Fellow WUGERS,

We have SAP R\3 version  620.

In MM we use release strategies for purchase orders and purchase order
request. These documents trigger  workflows using
BUS2012.ReleaseStepCreated and BUS2012.ReleaseStepCreated respectively.
Workflows work well.

Sometimes it happens a docoment not to have a release strategy, so no event
takes place, no workflow takes place and ... an unwanted purchase happens,
believe it or not.

 - How can we trigger an alarm workflow each time a document is created with
no release strategy?.

Thanks

Claude