WS@@@@ version question

Miller, Jerry Jerry.Miller at NOVELLUS.com
Thu Sep 14 09:35:06 EDT 2006

        Yes, re-set the buffers but "no go".

-----Original Message-----
From: koenraad.janssens at arcelor.com [mailto:koenraad.janssens at arcelor.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 11:01 PM
To: sap-wug at mit.edu
Subject: Re: WS@@@@ version question

Did you try the swu_obuf transaction yet to reset the buffers?

Jerry.Miller at NOVELLUS.com
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu

14/09/2006 01:31

Please respond to
sap-wug at mit.edu

sap-wug at mit.edu

cc

Subject
WS@@@@ version question

        I have transported my WF to our test system and when I try to
display the WF I get this error msg "Workflow definition not in version 004"

        We are on SAP 4.6C

        Any suggestions?

        tks,
        -Jerry

****
This message and any attachment are confidential, intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be protected
by professional secrecy or intellectual property rights.
If you have received it by mistake, or are not the named recipient(s),
please immediately notify the sender and delete the message. You are hereby
notified that any unauthorized use, copying or dissemination of any or all
information contained in this message is prohibited.
Arcelor shall not be liable for the message if altered, falsified, or in
case of error in the recipient.
This message does not constitute any right or commitment for Arcelor except
when expressly agreed otherwise in writing in a separate agreement.
****