Workitem is going to everyone

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 17:30:06 EDT 2006

G'day Sandip,

The reaction to "Responsible not Possible" changes between releases. It's
always important to specify which release you're on when posting a WUG
message.

If you're in a release where it goes to all possibles (4.6 I believe) rather
than you're desired outcome of becoming a "Workitem without Agent" then you
have some choices. One would be to use General tasks with Rules that fail on
no result - basically you're trusting that the Rule will only find valid
agents. Another which I've employed is to use Programmed Rules (Function
Module Rules - in fact Roles if you're in 4.6 I think) which ensure that the
Responsible agents are Possible agents. For this to work you need the task
number as a parameter (container element) of the Ruole.

Have fun,
Mark