Agents of Rejected SC Cart

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Tue Sep 12 12:19:28 EDT 2006

Hi Mark,

Thanks, but we've implemented the WFL Security BADI, and when you receive a rejected cart, it sets
your WFL setting to 4.  I even validated this by writing out to the WF Container what the results of
the BADI are, so it's visible in the log that the BADI has been called, and the BBP_WFL_SECURITY is
set correctly.   I should have mentioned that in my previous message.

In some cases, I am one of the agents, and I have SAP_ALL, SAP_NEW, SAP_WF_GODDESS, and I still
cannot get the 'Accept Changes' button, and also cannot get the task to complete.  Very dispiriting.

--
Susan R. Keohan
SAP Workflow Developer
keohan at ll.mit.edu