GIF images on WI Preview - Where are they stored?

Andy.M.Catherall@csplc.com Andy.M.Catherall at csplc.com
Tue Sep 12 09:22:42 EDT 2006

Hi Ruben

That would be the one!

Thanks very much
Andy

                      Ruben Baldassarri
                      <rbaldassarri at yah        To:       "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
                      oo.com.ar>               cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: GIF images on WI Preview - Where are they stored?
                      sap-wug-bounces at m
                      it.edu

                      12/09/2006 14:00
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Hi Andy,

I think you must use transaction SMW0 (or Tools->Web
development->Web repository) and select 'Binary data
for WebRFC applications'.
There you can add your own graphics in a customer
package, or browse the existing graphics (or any other
objects) in standard packages (for instance, package
SWL).

Best regards,
Ruben

Visit our website at www.cadburyschweppes.com