Object attachments

Márton Zsolt Zsolt.Marton at t-systems.co.hu
Mon Sep 11 04:46:52 EDT 2006

Hi Teage,

I made those connections (import parameter in my custom method, binding in the standard task, etc) but I still can't get the task id, if I use my method as a default method for my business object.

Double clicking on the attachment, the mentioned container element is not filled. I can't get any information about the task container.

What I'm doing wrong?

Thanks, zsolt