Work Item description text

Tedde Taege ttaege at nebraska.edu
Sun Sep 10 19:19:50 EDT 2006

We didn't ever find a way to change the font within the delivered product
in 4.7.  We ended up writing a custom mail processor and a custom
SendTaskDescription method.  We actually merge the data with an HTML
template that is stored in the BDS (business document service).

Maybe you can extract the data out of the task description (FUNCTION
'SWU_GET_TASK_TEXTLINES') and work with it in a SAP Script document....
Tedde Taege
University of Nebraska Computing Services Network
SAP Development   402 472-7544

"Bill Craig" <billworkflow at hotmail.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
09/08/2006 02:19 PM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

sap-wug at mit.edu
cc

Subject
Work Item description text

Hi everyone,
I am currently working on a workflow in 4.7 and was wondering if anyone
knew
how to change the standard font or line spacing in the work item
description
text.  The issue is that when I hit the enter or return button, the next
line in my description appears with one line in between.  When you are
creating or editing the text it looks fine, but once you back out and view

from the workflow template or during run time the extra line space is
present.  If you type a sentence that gets wrapped due to length the extra

line is not there.  It looks like you can control this in 5.0 since you
can
create a new paragraph style, but I did not find that feature in 4.7.

As always, thanks for you help in advance,

Bill