Work Item description text

Bill Craig billworkflow at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 8 15:18:40 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,
I am currently working on a workflow in 4.7 and was wondering if anyone knew
how to change the standard font or line spacing in the work item description
text.  The issue is that when I hit the enter or return button, the next
line in my description appears with one line in between.  When you are
creating or editing the text it looks fine, but once you back out and view
from the workflow template or during run time the extra line space is
present.  If you type a sentence that gets wrapped due to length the extra
line is not there.  It looks like you can control this in 5.0 since you can
create a new paragraph style, but I did not find that feature in 4.7.

As always, thanks for you help in advance,

Bill