BOR event usage by independent groups

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 08:20:22 EDT 2006

G'day Vincze,

You can't double delegate so only one of the subtypes can operate as the
standard. Unless there is a good reason not to I'd recommend extending your
current ZBUS2081 to also include the new functionality you require (events,
methods, attributes).

We've just gone through something similar here where a prepackaged scanning
solution delivered an invoice processing workflow and therefore had already
subtyped and delegated the FIPP object. We needed to subtype FIPP for
release of Journals. The best solution was simply to combine the two
requirements.

There are ways that you can mix and match when you have an undelegated
object, but I'd avoid it if possible.

Have fun,
Mark