Application independant workflow ?

Philip Kisloff pkisloff at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Sep 5 18:17:08 EDT 2006

Thanks Paul,

I agree there is the development track, and building up a workflow from
scratch is the way to do that.
But, and there is a but, our support model doesn't scale up to make this
a corporate standard. Say 200
applications would be using SAP, I would imagine that would be a big SAP
workflow team needed in place
for all the custom developments, something perhaps tricky to source.

Now, if we could leverage a packaged solution's customising approach to
implementation, after the initial
implementation costs might support could be cheaper and more feasible ?
Anything dealing with this
constraint in the new NetWeaver suite ?

Phil